You are here
Informit Service< Back to Informit Humanities & Social Sciences Collection
Joining the Dots Research Briefings
Joining the Dots is a series of evidence-based Research Briefings written to make it easier to keep informed about complex, significant issues in Australian higher education.
The JTD Research Briefings provide analyses and insights on higher education that are:
- Evidence-based and data-driven
- Grounded in a deep understanding of higher education and expertise in data analysis
- Looking through Australian eyes at national and international issues
- Timely, examining emerging issues and recently released national and international data
- Objective, independent, going beyond the commentary
- Synthesised and integrated from a range of sources, and
- Time and resource saving - highlighting key facts, figures and issues.