You are here
Informit Service< Back to Informit Humanities & Social Sciences Collection
Intellectual Property Forum: Journal of the Intellectual and Industrial Property Society of Australia and New Zealand
The Intellectual Property Forum is a journal published quarterly by the Intellectual Property Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc. The journal reflects the changing landscape in the practice of intellectual property law.
- Editorial: A brief overview by the editor of issues and concerns that are covered by the particular issue of the journal.
- Profile: A profile of an eminent member of the intellectual property community in Australia or New Zealand.
- Articles: These range across the whole field of intellectual property, covering topics of both local and international interest.
- Current Developments: Notes on current developments both in Australasia and around the world.
- Case Comments: Brief notes on cases of current interest from Australia, New Zealand, Asia, North America and Europe.
- Reports from IPSANZ Local Organisations
Connect to Informit SearchBrowse Title
Name of Publisher: Intellectual and Industrial Property Society of Australia and New Zealand Inc
Place of Publication: Melbourne, Vic.
Resource Type: Journal
Publication Year: 1984-
Publication Frequency: Quarterly
Coverage: Issue 92 (Mar 2013) - onwards (Comprehensive)
Subject Covered: Intellectual property & copyright law
Copyright: © Intellectual Property Society of Australian and New Zealand