You are here
Informit Service< Back to Informit Humanities & Social Sciences Collection
International Journal of Multiple Research Approaches
International Journal of Multiple Research Approaches is an international peer-reviewed journal from eContent Management, for timely publication of global research, scholarship, educational, researcher and practitioner perspectives on multiple, hybrid (outcome of unusual blending), synergistic (combined effect), integrated and cultural research approaches (be these Indigenous, institutional, or community based) including the Asian, Arctic, Pacific, Latin American and African regions, as well as European and North American. The journal's primary focus is effectively to combine various theoretical frameworks, methodologies and methods to address current research questions appropriately.
International Journal of Multiple Research Approaches covers:
- Multiple, hybrid, synergistic, integrated, cultural, mixed qualitative and quantitative empirical research approaches
- Theoretical and conceptual articles on methodological and ethical dilemmas and advances
- Critical perspectives and proposals for the management of technical issues (eg, software development and data handling)
- Discussion of the philosophical issues, practical problems and benefits associated with multiple, hybrid, synergistic, integrated and cultural approaches including theoretical frameworks, methodologies, data collection, management and analysis methods and the different forms of transformation and representation
- Literature reviews - including those from theses - on methodological trends/advances
- Articles on methodology education, technologies and learning techniques
- Practitioner perspectives, experiences from the field and case applications of methodologies and results.