You are here
Informit Service< Back to Informit Humanities & Social Sciences Collection
Computers, Thinking and Learning: Inspiring Students with Technology
Each chapter is divided into three parts: the learning and thinking context, classroom strategies, and wider applications and suggested activities.
Chapter topics encourage greater student involvement in the deeper and more significant processes of thinking and learning:
- Concept Mapping: ICT as a thinking and learning tool
- Oral language: avoiding death by PowerPoint
- On Line Discussion: a challenge for thinking skills
- Hypertext: a writing tool for lateral thinking
- Visual literacies: moving on from text-based learning
- Responding to student work: can computers help?