You are here
Informit Service< Back to Informit Humanities & Social Sciences Collection
Action Research: A Pathway to Action, Knowledge and Learning
Action Research is the first title in the Qualitative Research Methods series.
- briefly describes the origin of that research method
- explores the layers and strands of work that are involved in the method
- offers a practical guide to uncovering the issues which arise from the method
- reviews the status of that method relative to other research methodologies
- explores the notion of subjectivity
- describes other ways to strengthen the extent to which the findings of action research can be generalised
The Qualitative Research Methods series is intended primarily to assist postgraduate research students in understanding the different qualitative research methods and to enable students to choose the most appropriate method for their particular research. Each monograph will also provide guidance on conducting research throughout candidature.
These monographs will also be a valuable aid and support to supervisors using qualitative research.
Other titles in the series: