You are here
Informit Service< Back to Informit Australian Public Affairs Full Text
Australian Journal of Primary Health
The Australian Journal of Primary Health is a peer-reviewed journal designed to publish articles on a range of issues influencing community health services and primary health care. The Australian Journal of Primary Health aims to:
- Support the integration of theory and practice in primary health care.
- Publish research articles, policy reports and analyses, book reviews, the views of practitioners, consumers, students, caregivers, and special interest groups, and descriptions of professional practice initiatives in the field of primary health.
- Promote the standing and visibility of primary health care and community health services.
- Provide a forum for community discussion and information exchange.
- Support and inform critical discussion on primary health and community services in relation to Australia´s multicultural and diverse society.
- Encourage and inform discussion on the integration of ecological health in primary health care.
- Promote quality improvement and best practice in all areas of primary health care.
Connect to Informit SearchBrowse Title
Name of Publisher: CSIRO Publishing
Place of Publication: Collingwood, Vic.
Resource Type: Journal
Publication Year: 2001-
Publication Frequency: Quarterly
Coverage: Volume 16, Issue 4 (2010) - Volume 19, Issue 4 (2013) (Comprehensive)
Subject Covered: Social services & public welfare; Public health
Copyright: © CSIRO Publishing