You need to enter your details into Informit Admin.
Note: ensure Web holdings active is set to No.
- Log in to Informit Admin.
- Go to User preferences.
- Set the OpenURL active field to Yes.
- Enter the base URL of your OpenURL resolver in the OpenURL base URL field, e.g. sfx.myuni.edu.au:9003/sfx_local?.
- Enter the URL of the image you wish to display in Informit as the link icon.
- Place this image in the OpenURL image field, e.g. sfx.myuni.edu.au:9003/images/sfx_image.gif.
- Optional: enter OpenURL window width/height to specify the size of the OpenURL window to open. (The default is 400x400.)
- Optional: set the OpenURL block if InformitFT? field to Yes if you want to suppress the OpenURL link from appearing when full text is already available from Informit.
- Save changes.