Yes. There are two methods for transferring bibliographic records from Informit into EndNote.
- Export references from Informit:
- Conduct a search on Informit.
- In the Results list, check the records you wish to add to EndNote and save.
- Under Output Format, select EndNote Direct and save.
- Double click the saved RIS file to open in EndNote.
- Search and download Informit records from EndNote. To do this, you must download and install the appropriate database connection file. See the above FAQ (Are there any EndNote connection files available for Informit databases?) for instructions on using Informit database connection files and refer to Chapter 6 of the EndNote online user guide for details on searching an online database.